Monday 16 July 2012

Urban Decay

As my addiction to makeup escalates day by day, I try and stay faithful to a brand that really impresses me with their product. One such product is the Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyeliner, it really is one of the best eyeliners on the market. I was a happy loyal bunny until I discovered Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in the States this year and that was it, I packed my bags and ran away into the sunset with my newly discovered best friend or friends I should say.




It goes on creamy smooth and blends perfectly if you are going for a smoky eye effect and home girl stays put until you are ready to take it off! It comes in beautiful jewel tones as well. I bought 3 colors Perversion which is a very matte black, Demolition a deep brown matte and Stash a dark golden green.

I still use Bobbi Brown for weddings and formal events though, Urban decay is just so much more practical for everyday use. Available at Sephora or Sephora in Dubai. Really wish someone would bring it back to K-Town.

No comments: