Thursday 19 July 2012

"All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my closeup"

As someone who suffers from dark circles, I have tried and tested mostly every known brand under the roof. Nothing, NOTHING covers my flaws better than my ride or die chick, Cle de Peau concealer. I have been a fan for over 6 years and still believe its the best of the best.

All other concealers I have tried go on cakey, creeps into the fine lines, drying the skin making matters far worse. 

The best way to put this concealer on is to rub the amount you want to use on the bank of your hand to warm it up then mix with a tiny dollop of eye cream and blend well. Either use a concealer brush or your fingertips gently under your eyes to perfectly cover your dark circles.





One concealer I haven't yet gotten the chance to try is By Terry . Has anyone tried it? Let me know.

No comments: