Monday 6 August 2012

Anastasia....Queen of Brows


After years and years of thread abusing and plucking my eyebrows, I now have to fill in the "balding" spots that just won't grow out anymore. I discovered these two wonderful products from Anastasia. Anastasia is a eyebrow master that has her own eyebrow salon in Beverly Hills and shapes the brows of all the celebrities. 

The slimmer one which is called the brow wiz, comes in 4 colors (I bought the brunette one), is my favorite one has the texture is creamier and easier to carry in your makeup bag. The brush at the end is perfect for blending and grooming.

The one on the left is called the perfect brow pencil and its thicker with a velvet consistency. 

All the colors blend perfectly with the natural color of your eyebrows, which I am so picky about!

Both items are available at Sephora.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anastasia has been highly recommended to me by all my friends as well. I have also heard about the Laura Mercier Brow Powder Duo.

LifestyleShenanigans said...

Anonymous:

I have tried the Laura Mercier Brow Powder duo, it was fantastic. I like the fact that the Anastasia one is a tad more easier to use.