Tuesday 6 November 2012

Thick Receptionist

I really have no patience for slow people. Don't want to sound harsh but when I call to book a service I expect my conversation to be as fast as possible. I was making a hair appointment for my mother today at Toni and Guy and this was my non-ending conversation with the thickest receptionist on earth:

Ring Ring

Toni and Guy Receptionist: Good Afternoon this is Tony and Guy, how can I help you?
Me: Good Afternoon, I wanted to make an appointment for Thursday
Toni and Guy Receptionist: Ok, what would you like done?
Me: Color with X cut with Y
Toni and Guy Receptionist: You want an appointment for today?
Me: No, Thursday please
Toni and Guy Receptionist: Is this your first time?
Me: No, I will give you my telephone number and my name
Toni and Guy Receptionist: So who would you like to color and cut your hair?
Me: I already mentioned earlier X and Y
Toni and Guy Receptionist: So you want your roots to be done with color?
Me: How else do you touch up on roots? Shaking my head
Toni and Guy Receptionist: Ok, so you want for Thursday?
Me: Yes
Toni and Guy Receptionist: (Taking forever to get my number and put into the system) Yes i see your contact details here
Me: Ok, please book me for 2pm
Toni and Guy Receptionist: Can you give me your name?
Me: (Knowing my name is glaring in front of her on the PC, and I had given it to her earlier in the convo) I let it go and gave it to her
Toni and Guy Receptionist: What is your family name?
Me: Isn't it in front of you on the computer screen?
Toni and Guy Receptionist: ooooh yes it is
Me: Goodbye!

No comments: