Sunday 16 June 2013

Odd Encounters Vol. 2

My computer at work has been giving me a headache lately and finally managed to find someone who can really fix it without ripping me off. I didn't meet him as he came and took my computer when I was not in the office.
This very odd conversation happened in the morning the day after he collected my computer (I had 2 missed calls from a random landline)

Me: Calling back the random number
Ring Ring
Stranger: Hello
Me: Yes, hello I have two missed calls from you
Stranger: Ah, yes Layla, this is Omran
Me: Oh, hi I didn't have your office number
Creepy computer guy: Were you sleeping?
Me: Excuse me? (in a bitchy tone)
Creepy computer guy: Yes I have your computer fixed
Me: Bring it back to the office immediately

What is wrong with people?

No comments: