Sunday 16 June 2013

I'm baaaaaack!

Hello out there! I know I have been MIA for a while, no excuse really, well I do blame instagram just a tad. How is everyone doing?

I have been viewing ALOT of makeup tutorials, late nights when everyone else is asleep and to my surprise people are constantly raving about the new Guerlain BB cream.



I went ahead and bought it in medium, (it only comes in two shades, light and medium). It applies very creamy but dries quickly onto the skin giving a beautiful glowly coverage. I reviewed the Dior BB cream a while ago and have to say this one is my new favorite. It has SPF 30 for perfect protection during the hot summer months ahead of us and best of all it was very light and sunk into my skin as soon as I applied it. Use with either a sponge or fingers. Highly recommended. Price KD 20.500

No comments: