Tuesday 19 March 2013

Jimmy I am too lazy to do my job Choo

The following conversation took place this morning:


Me: Dialing the Jimmy Choo boutique in Avenues Prestige
Ring Ring
Jimmy Choo: Arabic speaking sales assistant-Good Morning Jimmy Choo
Me: Good morning, do you have the pathos wedge shoes?
Jimmy Choo: No
Me: Are you sure? My mother just tried them on 3 days ago
Jimmy Choo: Errrrrrrr, I will check
Me: Holding on
Jimmy Choo: Nope we only have X and Y shoe
Me: But we tried it on in your store, can you check again?
Jimmy Choo: Handing the phone to the filipino sales assistant
Jimmy Choo: Yes maaam, we have the shoe you are looking for
Me: Then why is your colleague too lazy to check and immediately says no when I asked her?
Jimmy Choo: Sorry maaaaaam, she thought you meant the other shoes
Me: No, I had to ask her twice, then delegated it to you, she is a very lousy sales assistant
Jimmy Choo: Sorry madam, we have the shoe, what size would you like?
Me: Sigh, do you have x size?


I don't understand how when everything is computerized, Jimmy Choo is a luxury brand then why be that lazy that you can't even do your job properly?

Has anyone had an issue with them before? Please share.

No comments: